Sunday, March 3, 2013

Are you kidding me???????

So Friday I had a not so good moment...You see i've been stuck in a size 10 jeans, I won't go buy new jeans because A. I don't have the money B. Whats the point if i'm losing weight? and C I have 2 pairs of size 8, one pair of 6's and a pair of 4's in my closet so why waste money on more? Well I may have to buy a pair since i'm not going to lose weight overnight and fit into a size 8, so here is the deal I carry weight in my stomach and my thighs mostly, yes my arms are flabby and big but I do have bigger biceps for a girl...anyways my thighs rub together (all women without an inner thigh gap know what i'm talking about~!) so my jeans wear out around my inner thighs, i've only had 1 pair of jeans do this until now, needless to say Friday I was sitting in my boyfriends car and I happened to have my legs slightly open when I noticed that they were worn out there wasn't any huge holes or anything but you can tell it was pretty close...I was hoping to get some more use out of them but that changed when Brian saw it and decided to stick his finger in the hole on right thigh and proceed to rip it completely open....I wanted to seriously kill him...So how I have three options, I can either A. never wear the jeans again and squeeze my fat body into my 8's and have a muffin top until I lose the weight (maybe it will give me the motivation that I need) I can have Brian's mom put a patch on either side but lets be realistic patch jobs don't belong on the inner thighs of jeans...sorry but they don't and you will totally be able to tell... or option 3 I can go purchase new jeans with money that I don't have since I am saving for Hawaii....not sure which option I want to go with and I mean it's not like I can wear sweats and yoga pants to work for the next 4 weeks while I try to lose weight, (that would be nice if I could though) So here is the question what would you do???

No comments:

Post a Comment