Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Late Night Shopping Trips....

Well I got off work late again last night and I really HAD to go, I was down to like nothing in the fridge minus frozen chicken nuggets, cake, and a bunch of random things (all not mine!!!) I ended up splurging some of my calories on mac salad and white rice at hawaiian time because I just felt really low and irritated ( I know it was from low blood sugar) I even shared it with my co-worker so I didn't over eat and all in all I only used about 300 calories, I ended the night still having 170 calories that I could still eat but didn't, It really helps that I am active at my job cleaning beds, constantly walking around and never really sitting so I do get some exercise which is nice. Anyways so I went to Safeway and managed to avoid the hunger pitfalls that were on my mind, I did not get to finish even a 1/4 of my lunch because I had so many visitors he he, Brian included :) he stopped by to see me even as he was trying to beat the rain home so that definitely brightened my day up. Anyways! So for dinner I had or attempted to have a small salad with boiled egg and snap peas, a pickle and carrots ( didn't get to finish the carrots but I ate my pickle in the car on the way home lol) what I did have was yummy and I defintitely wanna start mixing up my boring old salads, so my shopping trip to safeway consisted of picking up bread, eggs, cottage cheese, cereal, oatmeal, salad mix, rice and some huberts lemonade in cherry limeade and rasberry lemonade (my little guilty pleasure and it's only 80 calories a serving!!!) And now I have officially ended my habit with soda I have hit the 21 day mark, now does that mean that I won't ever have a soda again? Nope I may have one every once in a while but it means that the hold that soda had over me is now pretty much over. my totaly cost for everything at Safeway was only $22.47, i'm really starting to use my Safeway app and load all of the deals onto my card so that I don't just randomly spend $60+ and half the food goes to waste, just wish they would have a deal on malt-o-meal sometime! I just can't justify spending $5+ on a box right now, maybe once i'm making more money sure especially sincev it will get eaten since both Brian & I enjoy it. So needless to say today is another new day, I think I just really need to focus on not overeating on the weekends because when i'm out around or over at Brian's house even though I take smaller portions the calorie concentration is still higher than what I would eat during the week. Hmmm.....guess we will just have to approach it differently, although I still turned down the strawberry pie Margret made and that I REALLY wanted...ha ha small steps I wish I could banish all sugar and bad stuff but i'm just not that motivated, I am consuming smaller amounts of chocolate I haven't had a candy bar in a week? maybe a little more or less? I haven't really tried to think about it. Well until last night when all the easter candy was screaming at me ha ha I almost wanted to just ran past the aisle with my eyes closed but I figured that would cause a scene.. Still really considering getting hypnotized but since I overcame Soda on my own I think that I can do the rest on my own, afterall no one is putting the bad food in my hand if anyone is doing anything Brian is slapping bad things out of my hand and always making me really think about what i'm eating,. But let's face it he's not with me 24/7 so at the end it's just me, If I look fat in Hawaii it's not because of him or anyone else it's because of me.....I think I am doing good but there is always room for better.....

No comments:

Post a Comment