Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So last night I had to close (not fun) and I had to drop some stuff of at my mom's house, when I got there wouldn't you know it there was a HUGE case of Dr. Pepper just sitting there....but I decided against it and left! (woohoo go me!) I have been frustrated with controlling my sugar urges and the fact that I have gained not lost weight but this morning I had a tiny victory, I stepped on the scale and I weighed 178.6 woohoo for a little over a lb lost, hopefully this continues, I haven't made it to the gym since Friday and yes I know work is no excuse but honestly it's really hard when there is no set schedule, for example this week I open once and close 3x unless I open tomorrow for my friend, either way it's like early mornings or late nights (well later nights, anyways) so it's just tough to get on a schedule with the gym! And yes I know i'm making excuses but you try and it and see how you feel LOL anyways back to the good news that i'm finally starting to see results, not huge results but results none the less so I am happy :) i've also decided not to give up chocolate but instead I found these little valentines chocolates in the kitchen, 4 of them are 190 calories but since I wouldn't eat 4 only 1 is 47.5 calories so i'm going to try and go as long as possible without chocolate unless it's hot chocolate but if I feel the need to binge I will just have 1 of them and satisify my sweet tooth without going overboard, i've really got to just step it up, with only 4 months to go I need to now lose about 10lbs a month thats just a little over 2lbs a week which is still doable but if I can atleast get down to  150-145 I will be satisifed, the pressure is on, I know that as the months get warmer and the days get longer I will be going to the tracks at CCC/Molalla/Colton to go running if anyone wants to join me when the time comes!!!! I kinda want a piece of the chocolate right now but I don't need it, instead I think I will have a nice cup of hot chocolate since the weather outside definitely calls for it! Better choices...that is the key, last night however I was STARVING when I got home because guarenteeed I burned off the carrots, snap peas, laura doone cookies and the 2 bites of nachos I had, I totally scoured the pantry and the fridge and there was literally nothing I could find unless I wanted to cook for an hour so I ended up eating half a can of meaty ravioli, I don't feel bad about because I had the calories available and even still eating this I didn't go over my 1250 calorie limit I have set for myself. Now I just gotta add exercise besides just walking and sweating my butt off at work everday lol. i'm thinking that I need to have a home workout and a gym workout for the days I don't feel like driving to the gym or i'm not already in town....I still wanna take some classes at 24 but since Melissa x'd Zumba with me I will need to find a new Zumba partner I guess, she did agree to Turbokick but our schedules have yet to sync up for it. Hmmm.....2 different workouts need to be figured out, maybe tomorrow on my day off....Or Friday since I don't work til 4, not stoked about closing again but it's only a 5 hour shift so hopefully it won't be too bad! Well thats it for today my little followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment