Thursday, March 21, 2013

I could REALLY go for a cupcake right now......

So today marks day 16 without soda, i'm doing okay in that sense but oh lord I really want a cupcake!!!! i've had 2 small chocolate hearts today weighing in at a whopping 57.5 (I rounded up in my livestrong plate tracker though) calories each and i'm currently on pinterest and I swear every other pin is a big juicy cupcake staring at me saying eat me....but i'm staying strong, even though I have 128 calories left of my 1,250 calorie budget.....I wanted sugar so bad today I literally took a bear claw out of the package of 3 and the nsaid no and put it back...(phew that was a close one) I know that there is ice cream sandwhiches in my freezer but I don't want to touch them......I want something sweet but I have come so far!!!!100 calories in chocolate is not a lot but i'm almost contemplating having another piece but then I know I will want another piece after that, this is the toughest part, trying to break the habit of needing chocolate all the time, yesterday I had no chocolate aside from my clif bar, I need to find a way to have chocolate but not all the calories lol and no I don't want vegan or anything like that.......................Oh well maybe i'll have a cupcake at the end of this week if I save up enough calories......

No comments:

Post a Comment