Saturday, March 23, 2013

The weekend is here

So I stepped on the scale this morning and (gasp) I'm down 3lbs this week :) now not that it's a big thing to celebrate or something but I did splurge a tiny bit today, Brian took me out to Froyo after we went to Fred Meyer on the yammy it was a nice ride albeit freezing lol I only went over my calories by 54 today and besides the Froyo we had homemade pizza with organic dough, (it was okay, nothing special....) but anyways I had 3 pieces. Not huge pieces or anything lol I'm not crazy! But afterwards my stomach was like Kerisa what have u done what is this? That by far is the largest meal I've had this week everything else has been small and controlled, anyways it was a small victory and needless to say if every week is as good as this week is for weightless ill he close to my goal by July!!! Wahoo for small victories!

No comments:

Post a Comment