Thursday, February 28, 2013

Motivation Step 1..............Utter Humilation Complete

So I was going through some photos of myself before I lost the initial 40lbs on my weight loss goal (although now it's 25lbs since i'm back up to 175) Anyways i've been with my boyfriend for 4 years tomorrow (yay! Happy anniversary to us!) Getting off topic again but not really....Okay ANYWAYS I was saying that since we want to get married someday I had decided to go with my friend Kyra and try on some dresses....needless to say part of me wishes I had burned the photos and the other part of me thinks i'm crazy that i'm actually going to share this photo on the internet for everyone to see but hey this is a motivational blog is it not?? I'm also using it for my own motivation because since we do want to get married some day (and no i'm not engaged but thanks for assuming ;) lol) I will have to put on a wedding dress and lets just say I NEVER want to look this way in a wedding dress when it is actually time to put one on for our wedding....... So step one submit myself to utter humilitaion is now complete and for your viewing pleasure I bring you..........................My utter humiliation......

No comments:

Post a Comment