Thursday, February 21, 2013

Why does it have to be so hard???

I love food, especially bad food, processed food, now i'm not talking about McDonalds because I haven't eaten there in YEARS i'm talking about yeah I still eat Taco Bell and sometimes I crave a whopper or I go to Carls Jr. I swear my relationship with food is what is causing my downfall. I try to stay away from all bad things and instead I end up binging on them. And yes I know people say just have a little bit but I end up eating the entire box. It's not like you can tell a girl scout oh sorry I'm on a diet...you buy a box of cookies has no one seen the pacifier???? Maybe I should go get hypnotized to not like Dr. Pepper or Sprite...or chocolate in general... well that might be too much I love red velvet cake....something has to help me I love/hate food so much why cant I just hate food LOL this would make it so much easier.....

No comments:

Post a Comment