Friday, January 31, 2014

Ssssssssssssurgery


Well today was knee surgery day, and except for the massive pain in my Rt knee I'm doing okay, the worst part was throwing up on the way home because I literally had nothing but crackers and applesauce to even throw up since I hadn't eaten since 9pm last night, my doctor is estimating that by 3 weeks I should be running again so in the mean time I will be doing only upper body exercises ( kind of what I had to do when I fell and hurt my hip) like ab arms and back, thankfully I still have Brian's weights so I can use those. I'm determined not to let myself get lazy because of my knee surgery. I've also got time on my hands to make my new workout plan and calendar, as well as finishing my budget and plan for Hawaii (I'm a planner lol) Pinterest is going to be my very best friend for the next couple weeks ha ha. 

PS I hate my crutches


No comments:

Post a Comment