Thursday, January 16, 2014

Freezing Temps Can't Stop Me

Alright so the week is winding down and i'm feeling pretty good about it! Not only was it my birthday (yay!) but i've worked out 3x already and the week isn't over yet :) I was absolutely freezing on my walk to Starbucks for my free birthday drink which was totally worth it and I even got my little walkers high when I decided to deviate from the route to make it longer, what did suck however is that I somehow paused my Nike Running App so it didn't correctly calculate the distance but I know it was over 3 miles roundtrip to Starbucks and back. walking and running in 28 degree weather is definitely not as easy as it seems, and although Brian bought me a sweet under armour turtleneck that actually has mittens and a breathing strip on it it still didn't help because it kept slipping down while I was running not to mention the weird or maybe awestruck looks I was getting LOL. After it was over I went into the gym and finished my workout off with some arm, ab and leg exercises, I definitely have a little bit of a workout high and it feels good to have one again, I feel like I found my motivation again and well now its time to keep going! I want to be 125 by the time i'm 30 so i've got less than a year to do it now!



No comments:

Post a Comment