Saturday, July 23, 2011

Gulp...Gulp....Gulp

So Friday was my first day at my new job (YAY) anyways I had 2 coffees (eek) but technically I had like 1 and quarter (the second was bought for me and I had already had a coffee so I didn't need it but I didn't want to be rude) anyways thats not the good news the good news is I managed to drink 5 (32oz) bottles of water that day, I was peeing every 10 minutes as if I were pregnant (lol i'm obviously not but a girl in the office is and so I just stated I was having sympathy bladder for her ha ha) I didn't work out yesterday and I didn't work out today (I had to drive to Albany and Brian had a 10am PT that I wouldn't be able to make it too) but i'm gonna go hiking tomorrow and then Wednesday I will work out, I have to help mom with VBS Monday, Tuesday is CC night so I have to wait til Wednesday but I will be ready for it....I hope lol

No comments:

Post a Comment