Thursday, July 21, 2011

You did what?????????????????

So today I worked out with my friend Angela for 2 hours (YAY) then came home and was starving and ended up eating an entire box of Macaroni & Cheese (BOO) On the plus side I did burn over 500 calories so I guess i'm still okay as long as I have a healthy dinner and snack. I did even do the eliptical on a 20 incline and 5 resistance, I can already feel it...........I'm gonna be sore tomorrow for sure. I spoke with my friend who is a Nutritionist and for $70 I will get a menu plan, shopping list, counseling etc, and a 1 hour session and so I figure that's the best course of action, i've been working out for 5 weeks and i've only seen a slight difference in fat percentage loss, weight loss, etc. and I figure it's gotta be my nutrition, and eating habits, so here is hoping I get enough money soon so I can get this figured out, I never realized it was going to be this hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment