Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Breaking up is hard to do......................

So today I got a big reality check, I realized how much I do not like my body in a bathing suit, i've been working really hard and well apparently it's still not hard enough, you know how they say people have hour glass shapes?? Well I have one not only on my side where my stomach is but I literally have another one between my saddlebags and my stomach, it looks like I have a muffin top even when I am naked it's ridiculous, I need to get rid of these saddlebags ASAP, i'm fine with my stomach on the sides, I need to lose a few inches there but I hate my saddlebags, the rest of my legs are fine aside from my butt which I am working on, I know they always say oh you just have good birthing thighs but I don't think jiggly thighs equal out to being able to have an easy childbirth down the road whenever Brian and I get married, IDK maybe I should start seeing a nutrionist when I start getting paid, figure out exactly what I am doing wrong, I know I shouldnt eat fast food, chocolate, portion size etc but after that i'm lost, luckily Brian loves eating healthy (most of the time) and he loves buying organic food so once we get married and move into our house it will be easy to get good quality food all the time since he goes to several whole foods twice a week. I have no problem eating healthy good tasting recipes and cooking, I have almost 30 cookbooks and an overly stuffed shoe box full of recipes as well(yes quite a few are dessert cookbooks, (yes I am a sucker for desserts but I don't eat nearly as many as I used to) I need direction!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment