Sunday, July 17, 2011

The weekend brings out the worst in me

So this last weekend I did not do good, even though I worked out for an hour on friday and 2 hours today the in-between time was not good I ate pizza, I drank alcohol and I had a couple candy bars not to mention the next day I went to a baby shower and although I ate a ton of vegetables I ended up eating an oreo brownie (which was sooooooooooo good but soooooooooooooooo bad) which is why I worked out super hard today for 2 hours, I feel good that I made it to the gym 4 times this week which is more time than my goal per week to get to the gym. Food is such a big thing for me. Today was bad too, normally I supposed to eat 5-6 meals a day and for some reason I was not hungry I could not eat, and when I did finally it it was like 3:30 and I was at Brian's house, I had some Pub Mix, a piece of cinnimon toast, a couple bites of a protein bar, and then I had subway for dinner and 4 hershey kisses (again bad, maybe its cuz i'm on my period ugh) since his mom and dad had already eaten and he ate not even joking 4 pieces of toast, he had 5 on his plate and I was like wow really? but he was like well I figured you would eat one so I made an extra one (lol he is so cute sometimes) anyways back to me, i've been drinking water like crazy today just trying to flush out my system. That could also be the reason i'm not very hungry cuz it's filling me up IDK but this diet has to change, maybe I should start planning my meals, I know once I start my job it will be so much easier to grocery shop cuz i'll actually have money to buy groceries. I don't mind eating healthy food but lets face it I love chocolate and I love desserts, I don't need fast food like Mcdonalds or Burger king I like homemade desserts and yummy things. I can't give them up, I guess i'll just have to cut back or figure something out, my problem is if I take something out that I really really enjoy I end up binging on it in a weak moment. I almost wish I could see a hypnotist to help me but I don't believe in those kinda things so thats not an option. I guess it's just a matter of willpower and friends who tell me no LOL Brian has no problem telling me no, and i'm learning that its okay to have something just not a ton of something, you don't need an entire slice of cake, maybe just a quarter of the slice, get the taste, get the happiness feeling and then stop. so whatever the equivilent in bites would be to that I need to figure out ha ha. Well tomorrow is a new day and a new week...

No comments:

Post a Comment