Monday, July 18, 2011

Yeah.................Pshhhhhhhhhhh..............Ugh is how I feel

Today was horrible, well horrible at eating 5 to 6 times, I woke up and had to leave right away to go to my testing for my new job and needless to say the only thing I ate until almost 12:30 was a couple bites off a nutrition bar Brian let me have, I just wasn't hungry? then I got home and had an entire box of Macaroni & Cheese (they say lunch is supposed to be the biggest meal of the day, so needless to say it was) then I ate some salad, mini taco's and half a peach, then some ice cream at Brian's for dinner/dessert, and I felt full for awhile but all of a sudden about 20 minutes ago I had a huge hunger pain in my stomach, maybe its cause i've been watching Hell's Kitchen and MasterChef I don't know but I ate an entire spoonful of peanut butter and then a bowl of cereal, Ughhhhhhhh Why is it so hard for me to eat and then so hard for me not to eat???????? I need to buy more grocieries but i'm going to have to wait until I start getting paid, I don't have money to buy groceries sadly so I kinda have to eat what I can in the cupboards and fridge which lets face it is not the best thing. I am so failing at this eating 5 to 6 times a day, its like IMPOSSIBLE, why is it that settlers in the old days would only eat 3 meals and they were thin, Yes I understand they didn't have preservatives and things were fresh etc but honestly I almost am at the point of giving up.

No comments:

Post a Comment