Monday, December 2, 2013

Healthy food in a mall????????????

So yesterday I started my new calendar workout, the diet is a work in progress, yesterday I traveled down to Eugene to visit Brian while he is down there for work. It actually worked out perfectly because yesterday was a wildcard day so I swam in the pool for about an hour and ended up finishing up my 120 squats in the pool which you might think its easier but its not its hard to keep your feet planted in there! We also walked around both malls for about an hour as well so that burned some calories, I totally scored there and walked away with Victoria Secrets new VSX Sports Bra in hot pink~!!! I also got another bra which its totally cute since it was buy one get one 50% off, I also got a new underarmour headband and nike sweat pants (lets face it, sometimes you just wanna work out in comfy sweats not skin tight leggings) so back to the diet, we were at the mall and if any of you live in eugene and have been to Valley River Center you know there isn't a lot of options well I choose to get a gyro and lets just say trying to eat healthy in a mall is trying to find a needle in a haystack, now I could have gone to subway but call me crazy for trying something newish, I love me some pita bread but this was just wrong, the chicken tasted old, everything tasted old, and I had to go get a slice of pizza otherwise I would have just gotten grumpy, for dinner I had some steak, veggies and mash, I didn't finish the mash of course but after spending almost an hour in the pool, doing squats and walking all over both malls down there definitely works up an appetite. so I splurged. I am excited to get into the gym, today was a home workout so I did my squats, abs and arms, although I didn't do my right arm, I got a TB test injection today and well...I think i'm allergic because my entire right forearm is swollen and really painful :( plus its also supposed to snow tomorrow and well with my car its better as a snow plow then a car driving over snow (yeah its lowered.) Well thats it for today i'm exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment