Friday, November 29, 2013

As promised

Hello my friends! As promised I have finished my workout calendar for December and I am rather proud of it! Now I do need to finish up my home/gym workout routines and my wildcard slips that I will put in my jar but other than that it's finished! In less than 2 days I will start the biggest journey of my life! 60lbs by October 1st! I am excited also because Brian and I will be deciding on when in October we will be traveling to Hawaii! I found out I actually get 2 weeks vacation that will accrue per year until I'm there 2 years then it goes up from there so we may be able to stay in Hawaii longer than last time! 10 days would be nice so maybe we will stay an extra day who knows! Either way here is my calendar check it out and tell me what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment