Friday, November 22, 2013

30 Day Squat Challenge

So I'm on day 3 of my 30 day squat challenge, i'm feeling good about the whole process, Since I can't get back into the gym until next month i've decided to just do a challenge at a time, this coupled with the fact that I am very active at my job, yes I mean active, i'm a medical assistant so i'm constantly moving. But of course this also poses a small problem, like for example right now my neck is so tight and I have a huge knot in it, this knot which I have not been able to get rid of actually caused me a migraine a couple weeks ago. That literally took me off my feet for 3 days and not even tramadol and flexeril would make it go away, Brian tried rubbing my back and my neck to get the knots out and well lets just say I ended up bawling in tears because the pain got so bad. Anyways back to my squat challenge, I like this one because it only goes up 5 squats a day which is completely doable, I did 60 today, tomorrow is a rest day. Once I finish this challenge up i'm going to start my ab challenge and finish up with an arm challenge! I will let you guys know how it goes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment