Tuesday, August 6, 2013

12 week 24lb challenge

Alright I'm back from my vacation in Hawaii! I loved every minute of it and I can't wait to go back there or possibly somewhere more tropical next year, and while it was a vacation Brian and I pretty much walked everywhere we could, even doing 11 miles in one day which is a personal best for me (I have the blisters to prove it!) I didn't keep perfect track but a rough estimate would be that we did above 20 miles in the 9 days we were there which I'm really happy with, we only got to do 1 hike because we actually were there during tropical storm Flossie! So 4 out of the 9 days were rainy and just not fun. So anyways I'm starting a new challenge my shoulder is feeling better and although its not 100% better I don't want to wait, I'm super stoked to get back to running and the gym (yes I miss the gym) I didn't make it to my goal this vacation and you can bet I won't make that mistake again! I've got a year to lose 55lbs (stupid weight gain) and I'm ready to shed the pounds for good! I've decided to break it down into 12 week challenges that way I don't get distracted by thinking oh I have 8 months left or 6 or 3 or whatever it's no I've got 3 weeks to lose so many lbs, the minimum goal is 2lbs a week I'm doing it the healthy way again and if I lose more than 2 a week that's awesome I really want to keep losing inches in my waist as well I can't wait to have a flat stomach, I've never had one for as long as I can remember, well the jet lag still has a grip on me so I need to get some sleep so I can get back on Oregon time and off Hawaiian time. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment