Thursday, April 4, 2013

I'll start it on Monday......

Okay well I have some good news and some not so good news, the not so good news first....I totally broke my challenge and ended up eating those little cookie/brownie things that I kept fighting off and fighting off and fighting off.....I had 6 of them (at a whopping 130 calories each) and now of course I feel disgustingly gross for eating 6 of them, trying to get off chocolate completely was a mistake because I have now binged on them. So i'm not sure how I can re-approach this situation......Thankfully cutting out soda hasn't been as hard as chocolate is and I don't know why, I can seriously envision the calories stacking up on my thighs, arms and stomach....Okay anyways onto the good news my old trainer Jeff is getting back into the game and starting in May he will be training me again which I am soooooo completely stoked about~! Not to mention at only $30 a session I can afford to do more sessions and lets just say by July I will be looking amazing!!!! So i've got to get my pre-training on as he says it so that we don't have to start all over again, I really think...wait scratch that...I know that with my new work/school schedule during workouts will be a ton easier, since I will be working only morning shifts I can get up before work and get almost 2 hours at the gym if I need to without worrying about all the traffic because I know there is not a TON of people working out so early in the morning as there is later in the day....It's now April and i've only made a slight dent in my weightloss so it's time to step it up, obviously it just proves that calorie cutting alone does not work and while muscle weighs more than fat we all know that I am not making muscle by cutting calories... I have to start my gym challenge on monday and keep going.....If I can stop drinking pop cold turkey after having 2 (12oz) soda's a day or more I can go to the gym and work out...plus i'm so stoked now that it's getting to be better weather because that means that I can go running at the CCC track before/after work...I need to find some track buddies...anyone interested?? i'm thinking Tue/Thur depending on my work schedules so if you are interested in doing that let me know!!! Maybe I should start a group on facebook lol......what do you think??? Would you join???

 
Weight: 175.8lbs
Days to Go: 111


No comments:

Post a Comment