Sunday, February 23, 2014

Crazy Week

It's amazing how quickly things can go downhill in a week, long story short this has been the worst week i've ever had in a very long time. Although I only got 1 run in I did make sure to do my challenges everyday that was required this week. But other than that I couldn't do much this week in regards to my fitness, I won't go into details but lets just say I have one of the best excuses in the world for being out of it this week and only wanting to sleep and cry. But anyways, I can't let things that have happened get me down so I am working on the next challenge for March/April and will be posting it soon in my group on Facebook, btw little shoutout to everyone in the group you guys are amazing!!!! I love seeing all the positivity and great attitudes in it! If your reading this and you want to be in the group just look up "From Fit to Fabulous Weightloss Support Group" and request to be added and I will be more than happy to add you! As for the challenges i'm doing now I am now halfway through and feeling fantastic, I haven't re-measured myself but I feel like some clothes are fitting a little bit looser now and I can feel it everywhere when i'm planking. Today it was 1.5 minutes and I was shaking and had to drop for a second and then get back up, it's hard to believe that when this is over i'll be able to plank 5 minutes! I feel like 1.5 minutes is an eternity so I can't imagine how 5 minutes will actually feel! I'm so ready to be fit and happy, I kinda feel special too because a whole new crop of fitness people have asked to follow me on instagram!!  LOVE IT!!! Well that's all I have to report for now....Check back next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment