Sunday, February 16, 2014

10.3 is the way to be

This was a good week and it makes me excited for the weeks to come, as of today I've lost 10lbs, I did 10.3 miles this week, got my hair done, hottubed it up and had a girls weekend!! Ha ha I can't say that chuck e cheese is really considered a hot spot nowadays since they don't have a ball pit anymore (yes I know what is chuck e cheese without a ball pit?!?!?!) but we definitely had some fun and I can say it's probably the best form of birth control between the crying kids, the ones cracked out on cake and the ones who don't pay attention to where they are going and just run into you. Anyways before that my buddy Angela and I went for a run around wilsonville, 4.25 to be exact which means that I am 0.2 miles ahead in the challenge at this point, I told her we are champions because it would literally be pouring then stopping then sprinkling it couldn't make up it's mind, by the end of the run we were soaked and decided to run through a deep puddle to finish us off, but let's face it it's true if your waiting for perfect conditions you will never run. So this week I did 10.3 and next week I'm shooting for 18.0 miles, 6.0 miles x3 days  that is what im shooting for but as long as I do over 10 miles I will be happy, I want to push myself but not overdo it since I am only a couple weeks post op, I was excited because I got my ear warmers and my new nike to-shirt, that says bestest ever, just do it, I had to have it when I saw it lol it's definitely motivation! So onto my challenges I'm doing good I am definitely sore and I'm sticking with it, tomorrow is day 5 and my rest day which I am looking forward to. So anyways in more exciting news today I tried on a pair of nike workout pants that Brian bought me a little over a year ago and when he bought them they didn't fit as good as I liked and today I put them on and they fit amazing!!!!! Can't wait to wear them tomorrow on my run :) well that's it for today! Hope everyone had a great weekend!
                          New hair
                    Cheese ballin
                       Girls night 
                  Just a little rain
                         Awesome






1 comment:

  1. Just passing through because I see your post on Flavor Gods page and I was curious but keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete