Thursday, June 27, 2013

Down to the wire...

Well it's 28 days until Oahu and i'm no where near my goal of 160 i'm still sadly at 180ish I weighed myself last night (after eating dinner) and I was at 183, but I can honestly say that i've gained muscle weight my legs are a whole lot more defined now, I think I might have been doing too much weights and not enough cardio so i've been upping my cardio, Saturday I walked 5.5 miles, Monday I did 2.5 miles, tues I only did a little less than a mile because I rolled my ankle slighty (i'm better now) and Wednesday I did some weight training, i'm giving myself a break today but tomorrow I will be running/walking the trail at the golf course or something similiar, my hope is to do 3 miles with 2 of those miles being just running, its a slow steady start but i'm in this for the long run. I've decided i'm okay with not not getting to my goal by July 25th but you can bet i'll be working out 5 days a week doing cardio and weight training and i'm gonna push myself to get as close to it as possible! It feels good to be "running" again and I say it sparingly because I am not in runners shape right now so its walking a little bit running a little bit trying to go for longer and longer distances each time, I really need another buddy, Brian is great but he can run a lot farther and longer than me because my stamina isn't where it needs to be, i've decided to do a 30 day ab and arm challenge (well more like 26 since I leave on the 26 and lets face it I may not be worrying about it while i'm in Hawaii) i'm just waiting for the person to post it so I can follow! Well i'm off to sleep because its been a long week thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment