Monday, September 3, 2012

New Gym

So yesterday I told you how I joined a new gym, well today I went and was not disappointed but for those of you who gym hop like I do you know what I'm talking about! So I got there and I'm looking around and even though I have my fitness routine in my head I completely deviate because when it's your first day in a new gym your too busy trying to figure out what machine does what since most locally owned gyms dont have instructions next to each machine and we all know too well that most of the time we don't know what we are doing unless its a simple machine, good lord there was this one machine there that I'm still scratching my head on it looked more like a transformer than a piece of exercise equipment! (I'll take a pic tomorrow r Wednesday so you can all understand) anyway so I swear I walked around more trying to figure out what machines I could do that would work best with my routine than I did working out (ok not really but it seemed that way) point being that I didn't do my best workout today but I still was sweating liquid awesomeness so I felt good, first time in almost 9 months that I've been on an elliptical so I only did 30 min but let me tell you I felt awesomeness doing 30 min considering I usually do 60 min sets on the eliptical!!! Tomorrow night is Zumba do we will see if it's more Latin or hip hop based, I'm praying it's hip hop based only because I did a Latin based one at Eastside and I swear I popped a hip out of place trying to keep up with the moves, that and I looked like a total RETARD I swear the teacher was looking at me in the mirror think what the heck is that girl doing, because I know I was laughing at the girl til I realized it was me in the mirror. Well that's enough for today stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment