Sunday, May 6, 2012

So I haven't posted in awhile.....

So I haven't posted since February, I guess i've just been so sad about the circumstances, since my injury on Jan 17th 2012 I have gained back 15lbs, I am not allowed to work out and 2 months being off my feet and taking pain medication didn't help either, well here it is almost 4 months later and i'm still not able to work out, i'm still on modified work release, which btw thank goodness because the other hard circumstance was that less than a month after I returned to work I was let go due to "my absences" which basically amounted to I was having to take too much time off for physical therapy and doctor appts. I was sick during March with a kidney infection and a viral infection in my stomach but I had notes for both those occasions. Anyways i'm back to doing more physical therapy and I am hoping at my appointment on the 30th maybe I will have a little less modifications so perhaps I can start working out because let me tell you even though I am eating right (90% of the time) the weight is just not coming off the way it had before when I was constantly at the gym and taking classes on top of eating right. So for now lets just say this story is to be continued.......

No comments:

Post a Comment